DarkGee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» how to register dgms??
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 am by KsjZ

» I can't use my character
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm by Felicity

» IP Banned??
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm by Shawnyall

» negative exp
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:20 am by edmundz3001

» help un-ban me pls?
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm by Felicity

» Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 pm by Felicity

» Quebec's best gm app'
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm by Felicity

» Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues.
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm by Felicity

» Can any1 help me??
Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Felicity

Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)

3 posters

Go down

Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) Empty Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)

Post  marc123 Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi Igee i was wondering if the any GM spots were avaliable because i have been loyal to this Private Server since V55 and most of the GM's know me that were from V55, and if they didnt know me i became friends with them quiet quickly. I help out people whenever they need help and i offer a lot on smegas. Anyway i think i would make a good GM because i would help people and i am active a lot of the time. I also would be running events whenever i would get the OK from the other GM's and i would attempt to get peopel to join this server. i would plan on makign this server very active and friendly, and i relize that is pretty much impossible for one person to do. but i would try my best and i would not give up until i have tried my hardest. well this is my GM appilication i would really appreciate it if you accepted me and i do admit i have never been a GM before in any Private Server, but here thers a first for everything right?~Marc~ ~Phobia~ ~Liger from V55~

marc123

Back to top Go down

Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) Empty Re: Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)

Post  Felicity Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Lol, I have some things I would like to point out. 8D
You "befriend GM's quite quickly?" Does that mean you just become their friends really fast to get a better chance at being a GM? Some Gms can be very bias when it comes to their friends. O-o I hope that's now why you want to befriend GMs quickly.
How would you attempt to make more people join the events? (I hope it's not spamming the notices) ._.
And getting more people to play and getting the server more active doesn't mean you HAVE TO be a GM to accomplish that. If you do like this server then you should be making it more actice WHETHER YOU ARE GM OR NOT.
That's about it. O_O;
Good luck.
---Felicity. xD
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger) Empty Re: Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)

Post  [GM]Wizet Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Seriously? If I were a GM on DGMS I would have automatically have marked your application "BS".

[GM]Wizet

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 pm

IKR. O_O
--Felicity
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down