DarkGee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» how to register dgms??
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 am by KsjZ

» I can't use my character
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm by Felicity

» IP Banned??
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm by Shawnyall

» negative exp
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:20 am by edmundz3001

» help un-ban me pls?
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm by Felicity

» Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 pm by Felicity

» Quebec's best gm app'
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm by Felicity

» Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues.
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm by Felicity

» Can any1 help me??
Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Felicity

Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues.

Go down

Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues. Empty Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues.

Post  Felicity Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Okay, so I've noticed that a lot of you guys have issues and problems with logging into the server sometimes. :0 But basically all you need to do is be patient and stop spamming the forums with ''OMG, I CAN'T LOG IN, HELP HELP" it's getting kinda lame. O_o So if you read this first, maybe you'll like..stop whatever, lol. xD
Okay so, these are some reasons why you cannot log into the server(Please realize that these probably are not all the problems/solutions, I do not know all the reasons why you are not able to log in to the server. Ty. (: )
1.) Server is down. I realize that that's what everyone says about it, but lol, it's true. xD Sometimes the server is down or it gets reset, etc. This may result in rollbacks too. To keep all of your stats, levels, rebirths, etc. the same, then please enter @save in the 'to all' chat. It will save your character's info from being rollbacked if it ever occurs. But then, this cannot be prevented in cases of server wipes. o-o
2.) You are banned. There are some times where you are banned and cannot log into the server. It may be the case of the auto ban, as you have noticed all the topics about ban appeal because they were autobanned for 'high summon damage.' If this happens, and you didn't do anything then please DO NOT create a new character and harrass the GMs or smegas, PLEASE JUST POST A BAN APPEAL. It's simplier if you don't go up to someone and go 'OMGOD, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, WHY AM I BANNED? OMGOD OMGOD' ._. So annoying, if I see that, I'm going to tell you to shut the hell up. ~_~ Anyways, to check if you are banned or not, please go to the server website (http://darkgeestory.com) and log in with the correct information (Your ID and password) then click on "control panel" then click on "banned members" located near the bottom. Then if you see yourself there, and you are not at fault, post a ban appeal. (Also, if you are using IE(internet explorer) you may have troubles logining in to the website, please use FireFox).
3.) You are lagging or have low internet connections. when you have really low internet connection, you are highly likely to disconnect from the game server(lol, obviously). xD It may just lag you out of the game. :0
4.) You may need to redownload. You only need to redownload in cases of upgrades in servers (like version changes, etc. Also be aware: new version=wipe(possibly)) You only need to redownload when you NEVER HAVE LOGGED IN BEFORE. If you have logged into the game server successfully or the correct page pops up, then you have the right files you need to connect to the server. But sometimes, you may have to redownload because sometimes weird happened(lol, can't explain). Lol, I know nothing of what happens if you can't play because of some error. xD I'm not pro with comps. XD So ask someone else, haha. xD
5.) JUST BE PATIENT Half of the time, you just need to wait for the servers to come back on. Or maybe, if you lagged out, you cannot come back in, but all you need to do is wait it out. You'll be able to log back in soon enough.
6.) Regular Character Problems. Regular character problems just refers to the character fixes located on the website (http://darkgeestory.com > Login with correct information > Control panel > Character Fixes (located near the top) > and select your problem to be fixed) The fixes found on the website, that can be corrected WITHOUT having to rely on someone else's help are: ID already logged in and Unstuck. ID already logged in is if you try to log in to the game server and it tells you that you cann't because your ID is logged in, just simply go on the website and undo it. This can be caused by random d/cing or lagging/lagging out. If you login and the same thing occurs, then please just take a break and log back on a later time. Unstuck is used if you go on a glitched map. You know that you are on a glitched map if you try to login and then get forced out back to desktop or login server. To unstuck just select the map to get warped there, and you will be there the next time you login.
Basically to solve MOST of the unable to login errors is to just BE PATIENT.
If these do not work, then please do not spam me with shit saying that this is just BS. Just simply post me telling me which part is wrong and I will change it or add more clarification. Please also post any other problems that occur when trying to login.
TY!
-Felicity. <3 8D
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down