DarkGee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» how to register dgms??
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 am by KsjZ

» I can't use my character
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm by Felicity

» IP Banned??
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm by Shawnyall

» negative exp
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:20 am by edmundz3001

» help un-ban me pls?
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm by Felicity

» Phobia's GM Application (marc/liger)
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 pm by Felicity

» Quebec's best gm app'
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm by Felicity

» Problems logging in, please check before posting something about login issues.
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:46 pm by Felicity

» Can any1 help me??
HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Felicity

HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters

2 posters

Go down

HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters Empty HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters

Post  ggansooni Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:45 pm

I got drops from a snail one or two times before I stopped getting drops from ANY monsters....how do I fix this problem? It happened to me the first time I started, so I deleted my character and started a new one, but it happened again so I started a new account, but it keeps happpening....HELP! Please!

Sad

ggansooni

Back to top Go down

HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters Empty Re: HELP I'm getting no drops from any monsters

Post  Felicity Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:50 pm

Okay, so you're like glitched, lol. o_o
If you have any IN PROGRESS quests, please forfeit immediately.
IN PROGRESS QUESTS will make you glitched, which makes you have no drops, and will also make you stop all spawn. (Have you noticed at Skelegons that sometimes the spawn is gone? It's because some idiot had quests, or was partied with someone who had it ._.)
I was doing a quest before, and then finished it, and started on the part two of it, and then I realized that the monsters stopped spawning, then I realized that it was probably because of the quest I had in progress, so I forfeit it, and then I had drops back, but once you stop the spawn in an area (ex. Like the bottom right corner, near portal) the spawn won't return. ~_~ Only your drops will come back, and untouched places when you were not glitched.
But then again, you problem could have been being glitched, lag, or being in a party with someone who is glitched. If you're with someone, in a party, and they're glitched, you're likely to become glitched as well.
To tell if you are glitched: 1.) If spawn stops 2.) If you get no drops 3.) If you use a mobbing skill (ex. Genesis), and only ONE monster dies when you kill it, then you glitched.
If you have in progress quests and train at Skelegon, and you become glitched, (and I find out) I'm going to talk shit to you nonstop because you just stopped spawn. ~_~
If it's not because you're glitched, then I don't know hun. (:
Felicity
Felicity

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum